March 12, 2010

...my failed dinner&my recent obsessions...

the BF and i love mac and cheese and ive been dying to try to make a homemade version! sooo last night i tried... and failed miserably! haha the mister says it was pretty good but i hated it! im a lets wing it kinda gal when it comes to cooking. i ALWAYS add more ingredients or forget something and have to improvise. im quite a mess in the kitchen but as ive said before i have fun while being that mess so its ok!! haha well i used the wrong size dish and didnt think about the fact that the bread crumb topping was for a larger dish! to say the least it was more of a bread crumby mac and cheese... EWWW! too many bread crumbs is not the same as too much cheese or too many veggies! its just plain no bueno!all i can say is that for my next try at the mac and cheese it will be bread crumbless!!! haha

...anywho...

here are some fun things ive been obsessing over as of late root beer floats... self explanatory!can we say yumE

<span class=

greek yogurt... holy hell this stuff is amazing... a bit tangy, real thick... so far the strawberry is my favorite

<span class=

VW bugs and buses... i need one of these in my life... or better yet both! i am in love with these vehicles! not to mention i think id look fabulous in them! haha

<span class=<span class= <span class=<span class=

3 comments:

Robyn said...

This is such a cute post. Don't worry, I am the worst cook I know. I'm just impressed that you tried. I can honestly say that I have only used my oven once... ever.

Anonymous said...

Don't fell bad, I've ruined some homemade mac & cheese as well. Love the pics of those vw's!

JMay said...

These cars are so awesome.