May 23, 2010

boyfriend and the band had another show last night... they played a ramones tribute show at the dunedin brewery... it was so much fun

im a super slacker when it comes to taking out my camera so i didnt take any but these are ones that i found around facebook! haha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
they are so crazy and so much fun to watch live! i always have a blast

Photobucket
this is my wendy girl... a couple other friends came to hang out but like i said i suck at using my camera! i made a promise to myself i would bring out my camera more but im slacking... gotta work on that!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

I was crazy behind, and missed this. Chris swung by and said that the place was at capacity (high fives.) He didn't come over to say hi because he would have had to go through a huge crowd of people to get to you.

MissAlyssaDawn said...

yeah it was awesome! so much fun! maybe you can make the next outing!